Friday, August 6, 2010

How Strong do you think I am....

This is my inspiration and motivation that gets me through PT 3x a day....if you watch this you might not "get it" but it's my driving force to get back to being who I am...it's day 17. I miss dance. I miss gymnastics. I miss flying. I have a long road ahead. I am constantly in pain. I'm exhausted. I'm beat. But I'm not quitting. I will never give up!

***CAUTION***
There are some injuries and falls in this video so watch at your own risk.


How strong do you think I am?
How much can I take of this?
Am I a rock, or a rose, or a fist?
Or the breath at the end of a kiss?
How deep do you want to go, because I'll go there if I can,
You make it harder than it has to be,
How strong, how strong do you think I am...