Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

I am typing on Ruby's iPad and this post is gonna take forever to type.

To answer my title of this post, no I don't think I can dance, I know I can dance! Just because I'm physically unable to dance right now doesn't mean I'm not dancing. I am dancing every single day - in my head, in my dreams, in my heart - making up dances, reviewing pieces, watching others - I'm going to get better! It might have taken 61 days to figure out what the problem was and how to fix it but it is finally fixed! Now it is time to start on the long road to recovery. It's gonna be a long hard road but I'm ready!

I have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support everyone has given me. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family who has taken me in and takes such great care of me! They are letting me stay with them and everything! There is nothing like waking up from surgery - groggy, nauseous and sick - but then having over 30 texts, 10 bbms and 5 voicemails of people checking up on me. And so many tweets and Facebook messages!!! I'm truly a VERY lucky person! I don't how or why I'm so lucky but I am so very thankful and grateful for all of you! I love you much much!

So, day 61 has been a success!!! Now, it's time to heal! Tomorrow is gonna be a day of rest, hobbling home to get a few things and yes, a trip to Rock Of Ages! Please pray I can sit....I did trade in my seats for an aisle one....it's up to the ROA gods though. I love you all. Ok time to get some healing restful sleep.

LOVE and FEARLESSNESS and STRENGTH from me and my lil knee