
The doctor said I was doing great but wants even more PT done to get my mobility back to 100+ asap. They changed all the steri strips....that only burned A LOT but the wounds don't even look bad. It looks like I have a lame superficial wound. I have a few screws in my tibia and femur as well as something called bone plugs and of course my cadaver ACL!
They unlocked my brace and made it really tight since it's too big on me but it's bendable now - though I am a lot slower than I was with it straight. (The brace has been slipping around so the surgical company is going to FedEx me a smaller one hopefully tomorrow)
Then got an xray so they can see the screws etc...you should see the pictures!
Ooh and they showed me pics of my actual surgery!!!!! Sooooo cool! The top of my tibia is purple from being bruised! Well at least it's my favorite color :) and they shaved off little pieces of the cartilage to smooth it out (but that is from old injuries).
The physical therapy right now is torturous! I can't begin to tell you how painful it is to bend my knee but it will get easier. Today was a rough one but it will get better! I got my eye at the end of the tunnel....DANCE! Love ya much!