Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 6 (7-26-10)

Today was a fantastic day of healing and I know that I had some very special angels guiding me along my way. Today is the anniversary of the death of Christy Henrich and Nick Birco and today is also Samantha Runnion's birthday - I bet she celebrated with Christy and Nick up there in the big sky! :)

It's day 6 of the healing process and it was the best yet! Today I started PT at Harkness and it was amazing! Don't get me wrong, it hurt a bit, but was a good hurt. It felt like a good stretch! My PT had me do a bunch of exercises which to anyone without a knee injury would think "how easy" but wow was it a lot of hard work! Before today I couldn't even lift my leg by myself or bend the knee very far. She also watched me walk down the hall on the crutches - I asked her if she wanted to race, but she declined :) and then she had me go up and down some stairs.

I have a list of exercises to do 3x a day now! I love love love PT! I feel like FINALLY I am healing!!! I know I still have a LONG way to go but it's all about the progress right?! I got back to the kiddies house after PT and laid down to read and ended up crashing for 2 hours! WoW! I guess I'm not used to so much activity - this from the girl who was dancing every day up until the injury occurred...

I am learning so much and have so much awesome support! I love you guys so much for being my inspiration. LOVE LOVE LOVE and more LOVE!

"Love is all over the place!" -Allison Case