Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 60


Life can be unpredictable...60 days ago I never imagined that this is where I'd be right now.... counting down the hours and minutes and seconds until it is time for my knee surgery. I don't really know what else to say right now except that I feel numb. I feel like time has been turned upside down and inside out. But I have faith that it is all going to be ok. I'm still scared. I'm still anxious. But for right now, I have to keep breathing and stay focused on this one moment because in all honesty, that's all any of us can do.

So, "SURGERY THE MUSICAL" shall commence tomorrow. The show starts at noon and I'm thinking the jazz hands will begin at about 12:01 - so don't be late. And if you are, don't worry, there is glitter in the finale! I think the show is sold out but there might be a few standing room tickets left. You'll have to check with the box office...

I'm collecting positive vibes and prayers and anything else happy at 12 noon (eastern time) and 9am (west coast time) so feel free to toss in whatever you'd like.

I love you all very much and if you are reading this, thank you for being YOU and for being in my life. I would not be able to get through all this without your love and support!

I am now going to watch some TV and drink a million gallons of water as my poor body will be sad once midnight comes and I can no longer eat or drink anything.