Thursday, November 4, 2010

twirl twirl chaine chaine

"The first step before anyone else in the world believes it is that you have to believe it."

-Will Smith-


Oh yes! It was definitely "Thursday funday" at Steps! Today was day 2 of FLOOR BARRE AND JK WARMUP in studio 5 and another day closer to THE DANCE! LiL Knee is getting stronger every day! I can't wait to be able to jump and spin and fly around the room....but not yet.....we did attempt a first position grande plie at the bar and it went quite well! And devs...well, what can I say...I have a new love for them...


I am so grateful for all the people helping me get back to THE DANCE! I can't wait to be back on that stage doing what I love most in this world. I also can't wait to be able to stay in studio 5 for a full out JK class....soon....very very soon.... until then, I shall twirl twirl chaine chaine in my dreams until it becomes reality.