Tuesday, November 23, 2010

just another day....

<---haha! this was taken about a month and a half after surgery. yes yes i know....even injured my leg is still up in the air...

So today is day 126 post op and once again I went to FLOOR BARRE and JK WARMUP and ended the day with more PT and ice. Every day brings me one more day closer to the dance....though I wish it wasn't taking so long. But I'm in the end of the race. I'm almost at the finish line and I can't wait. In the meantime, I try to stay focused on the positive. This injury has made me stop and start from scratch and I'm becoming a better dancer because of it. I'm learning so much about my body and the proper way to move. I'm learning how to stand.

Don't get me wrong....the fear is always there, trying to etch its way in but I can't let it. I don't have time to live in fear. I only have time to live in the moment and keep moving forward.

Never give up hope. Know that you are loved.
-Deepak Chopra