
"...The other, equally important lesson is that healing and rest is as important a pursuit as anything else in life. I needed to learn to dive headfirst into healing, to get really good at resting—and that doing nothing can be a profound endeavor. I resolve to be more mindful and aware—to listen more to the messages from my body and my heart. And to become a champion of rest..."-Mariska Hargitay
It's day 106 post op and I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow! I can't wait to do Floor Barre and JK Warm Up again! I know I'm not 100% healed but I'm so close! So, now it's time to do some PT, ice my knee, watch some TV and sleep...for tomorrow brings another day closer to being healed, another day to work to get back to where I was before all this madness happened...and a day to learn more.
Oh, and p.s. I can now do bridge kickovers off the bed!!!! Next step, backwalkovers :)