
It's been another amazing week of FLOOR BARRE and JOYCE KING WARMUP! I can feel the dance coming back...slowly but surely! And now it's time to: 'Breathe. Let go, let go, let go. Let everything go.'- Ratziel Bander
Each day brings me one day closer to The Dance! LiL Knee is doing quite well minus the tendonitis which is NO fun...but I gotta just keep pressing forward and moving ahead one day at a time. There are ups and downs and twists and turns but it's all part of the roller coaster of life...last night I dreamed I was on stage...I can't wait for that to be a reality!
"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
-Leo F. Buscaglia-
That is totally true. How do I know? Because I just chatted online with one of my broadway idols and it meant the world to me. I'm so blessed to have amazing people in my life - inspirational people who keep me going every single day...
keep plugging away...
I'm very proud of you baby!!!
you are very special to me
xoxo-Maisey