
Oh yeah! LiL Knee has screws ------>
Last night I felt like a little kid anxiously awaiting her first day of school! I was so excited that I woke myself up at 1am thinking it was time to get up for dance! I almost jumped out of bed with excitement until I realized what time it really was....so back to sleep I went, dreaming of today.
Then I woke up! YAY!!! First day back at STEPS!!! Took floor barre and then JK's warmup! I'm so excited to be back to a semi normal dance schedule! I might not be 100% yet but oh so close! I can see the DANCE at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait to be able to make it through an entire JK class, but in the meantime, I will be at every floor barre and JK warmup until that happens!
Every day I continue with my PT and am trying to run little by little. Right now it still looks like a limpy power walk but I'll get there. Small steps....small hops....lead to bigger ones! :)
I will say that day 105 post op has been one of the best and I can't wait to do it all over again on Thursday!