
Well, after a short visit which turned into being stranded in San Francisco, I finally made it back home to NYC on January 1, 2011 at 7:30am! And what a way to ring in the new year...landing in the greatest city on earth - a city I am lucky enough to call HOME.
And today, January 3, 2011, I just got the greatest news in the entire world! My ortho surgeon gave me the thumbs up to start dancing full out as of January 22nd!!!
It's going to be a rough road ahead....getting back to where I was before, but I am excited for this next challenge. So, starting tomorrow, I begin with a PT session followed by Floor Barre...the next few weeks I will slowly be adding in more and more dance....I cannot tell you how excited I am to get moving! Bring on the next chapter cuz I am ready!!!
For all of you who have supported me, stayed by my side, shouted "yes you can!" etc.....there are no words for the love and gratitude I hold in my heart for you. For all those who didn't believe....I'm about to prove that you can come back from a major injury and be even better than you were before! :)
"If you believe you can get through an injury and fight back,
you can get through it."
-Courtney Kupets