
wow! I just got the BEST gift from my director! I laughed, I cried, and I realized that yes,
I. AM. A. DANCER.
...and the best is yet to come!!!!
Today I had a private and it was the first time that I wasn't "scared" on my knee. I was still careful, of course, but that timid fear was gone. And isn't it funny how the universe works? Because before I went in, I turned it over. I decided that, just for today, I was going to have fun and work and not let the fear in...and the minute I let it all go, the fear was lifted.
Who knows what's ahead tomorrow or the day after or the day after...all I know is, today, was by far, the BEST DAY EVER!
"Keep in mind that synchronicity sometimes means NOT getting what you want. If you were headed in a certain direction and all of a sudden the proverbial rug is "pulled out from under you", do not see this as a bad thing. See these moments as great big gifts from the universe. Sometimes the universe makes us fall, but only to help rise again in the right direction." -TDL