Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

Ok first of all, I have to start off by saying that today is the anniversary of the day I moved to NEW YORK CITY!!! On January 11, 2004 I boarded the plane with my 2 suitcases and here I am 7 years later - so much has happened since that day and I am SO grateful to be where I am right here right now. Life is not perfect but it is slowly starting to get back to normal and I'm so glad!

Today, as always, I went to Floor Barre and then stayed for JK's class but the difference today is that I didn't leave after warm-up. I stayed for the ENTIRE class! It was awesome! It was very small baby steps today, as I'm technically not fully healed until January 22nd, but it's time to start making my way back!

I felt pretty good but poor lil knee is definitely tired and sore from 3 hours of dance today. So, there has been a lot of icing and advil following class. But, it is getting stronger and I'm so happy to finally be getting back on track. I know I have a ways to go still, but just being there today was amazing! I can't wait for Thursday!!!!


"Use your fear as a compass showing you where to go. You grow & become stronger as you face your fears."
-The Daily Love-