Today was a day full of ups and downs, but thankfully I am now able to listen to my body and (for the most part) figure out what is going on. But today, I did something unbelievable! Now I know a lot of you have no idea what this is but I did grand plies today!!! (see image below) I can't even begin to describe how awesome it felt to be able to do that! I learned that the reason it's so painful is because of the screw in my tibia. In the same way you have to build up callouses on your hands so you can swing bars in gymnastics, I have to build up a callous in the tibia bone. I was also compensating a lot and favoring my knee and putting a tremendous amount of weight on the other side of my body which was causing muscle confusion and weakness. So, I have added in more strength exercises and I am ready to fly!
Things are looking up and I am excited for what lies ahead.

(This image was found on google under grand plie)