
"Open your heart. Seek guidance when you are struggling. Take care of your body. Fill your brain with knowledge and your soul with light and inspiration. Explore your spirituality. Trust your instincts. Transform negative thoughts into positive ones. Accept who you are and embrace your individuality. Be honest. Stand strong. Speak your mind. Love yourself. Then, share it..."
-Mariska Hargitay-
82 days post op
So many things happening! First and most importantly....LiL Knee. Took a PT break this weekend to let my knee rest. It's giving out a bit and hurting and it was decided that my knee needed a little break. So, tomorrow we start up with PT again. Slowly. I'm bummed it's hurting but looking ahead to getting stronger every day.
Went to see Ilene Kristen and Kathy Brier's cabaret performance last night. It was AMAZING! Ilene told me,
"January is closer than you think so so rest up catch up on things that you wouldn't be able to do if you were dancing all the time - and you will be before you know it...."
She also said that acting is therapeutic. So, I'm taking an acting private on Friday! :) I'm working on monologues and it's so much fun!
It's time to heal....in every area so I can get back to my one true love.