Friday, October 15, 2010

bring it on!

‎"...but i can handle it. you know i've been looking at this all wrong. nobody NEEDS challenges but that's what life is..."

-Angie, AMC


yep. it's true. i've been looking at this all wrong...day 87 post op...my knee still hurts....i'm doing PT on my own...but it IS getting better! I am walking more with less of the "giving out" feeling and am able to walk up and down stairs normally (but the down is still painful). I'm doing everything and anything I can to heal up. I know I keep saying it, but I am DYING to dance!

In the meantime, I had an acting private today. It is always the scariest thing to do, but I absolutely love it! Actually, I love it so much I'm having another one next week! :) Hmmm, I might need an extra job in order to pay for all the acting privates I want.....anyways, I absolutely love it and can't wait for next week!

It is time. Time to have fun. Time to learn new things. Time to find me...


‎"You are invited to a glorious encounter-with your potential, your joy, your self. And with letting the earth feel your feet and the wind play with your hair..."

-Mariska Hargitay