Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

"You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there."

-Venus Williams-


Happy Halloween! Don't ask me what I was.....I'm still not sure...but I love dressing up! If I could, I'd be in costume every day :) so much fun!

Well today marks 103 days post op...and if all goes according to plan, I should be able to dance in 56 days....LiL Knee is feeling a lot better! It's not giving out anymore (thank you universe!), I can bend and straighten it all the way, and aside from the tendonitis, it's feeling great! I go to the ortho surgeon tomorrow and I'm hoping to get the go ahead to start running and jumping....

I'm doing everything in my power to get back to dance as soon as possible and the rest is up to the big guy in the sky......