
- "Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all, to express with your whole self, the person you are - the physical language of the body is so much more powerful than words."
-Bill Irwin
It's day 50 and PT was awesome! LiL Knee is ahead of the game as far as ROM! yay! And this is my first full day off of crutches! yippee! I am also allowed to walk the one block to and from work with no brace! :) They hope by next week to have no brace on me at all. I would love to jump up and down with excitement but the doctor said, "NO JUMPING!"
The not so happy news is not only does LiL Knee have bursitis but also tendonitis - but that's not gonna stop us - time to suck up the pain and move ahead!
And, I would like to once again, thank Shawn Johnson for landing her first double pike yesterday! Next up, Ivana Hong....and then it's my turn! I want to get back into the gym and studio!