Tuesday, September 7, 2010

day 49 continuation....

I went to the doctor today for LiL Knee because it's been hurting a lot. The good news is I'm off of crutches for good! :) The not so good news is I have knee bursitis and that is why it's been so painful, not to mention the purple tibia bone. But I'm pushing ahead and have so much hope!

Shawn Johnson tweeted this tonight:

I think I shed a tear at practice today... I landed my first double
pike on the competition floor...
Thank you Dr. Davick :.) I'm back

I love hearing from Shawn Johnson and Ivana Hong because they recently had the same surgery as me and Shawn is already back, Ivana still healing, and I'm not far behind her! I'm determined to get back to my passion, my love, and when I do LOOK OUT! I'm gonna be unstoppable!