I know I know! It's been forever since I really updated this blog. SO much has been going on I don't know where to begin.....first of all JKing Dance Company's shows ~Memories in Action~ were amazing! I can't tell you how honored I was to be a part of that show! It was the greatest weekend of my life! I am still on a "high" from it. There is no greater feeling than to be on stage performing. I love it more than anything else! For more information about JKDC check out www.JoyceKingDance.com
“I still have the heart, drive, and desire to compete and help the USA at the London Olympics. Unfortunately, it has become obvious that my left knee is not able to sustain the demands of gymnastics any longer. All I can do now is gracefully retire and thank everyone who has believed in me and my journey."
"Don't take the sport you play for granted. Every time you play, be thankful that you get to do something you love. Don't show up to practice complaining about not wanting to be there; you're there hopefully because you love it. Work hard every moment. Play every practice/game like it's your last because it very well could be. When you finally reach the day you can't play, and you can only watch, then you will know how much you love something that you once took for granted."
"Everything happens for a reason. Let that help you keep perspective in the hard times. Try to find the good in everything that happens-it's usually there somewhere."
-Shawn Johnson
