From today's One Life To Live:
"Yes I faltered, so what, I admit it. Despite all the marriages and the deaths and the shattering losses of the man I loved, the child, my beloved mother who left me far too soon. And despite my father who betrayed my trust in the worst way imaginable. Despite all of that, no, because of it, because of everything that I have suffered, I am stronger than you and all of you. I have survived and I will continue to survive and I will walk through hell fire if my children need me. Joey, Natalie, Jessica - I'm coming back I promise you. I will never allow Niki or Jane or any of them to take my place in the world. Yes I share aspects of their characters, but I'm better than you Niki. You're selfish and you're sloppy and you're devious. And I'm better than you with your cool precision and you're relentless logic. I am a whole person and I deserve to be with the people I love. There's no more hiding. There's no time for that now. I have only my one life and I intend to keep living it NOW!"
-Viki-
(talking to 2 of her split personalities in her head)