
My new motto starting right here, right now is WHAT IF IT'S POSSIBLE ....no more fear, no more negativity....only hope and faith and possibilities!!! and LOVE.
"Value who you are. Enjoy your uniqueness and don't compare yourself with others and put yourself down."
-Deepak Chopra
"Tears are the raindrops that soften the soil of the soul so the flower may grow and blossom!"
So it's been another day of PT at home and working hard to get back to the dance. I will say that with the holidays brings a little magic. Meaning, yes I do believe in Santa and yes I do believe in miracles and my christmas miracle came early today when I found out that my insurance company has given me 8 PT visits! I am so excited! I am slowly finding my way back to the dance.
I am learning how to stay in the moment and remembering that it is one day at a time and I don't have to worry about a year from now or a week from now. All I need to do is focus on the here and now. I am healing. I am getting better. I am going to dance again...and I can't wait!